Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

My first memory of man breast was my next door neighbor. We called him King Tut, and he walked around without a shirt regularly. He had these tear-drop tiddies that jiggled subtly every time he walked fast. I just knew a man's chest wasn't supposed to look like that. It hurt my heart and tickled my funny bone - it wasn't right.

However, some of my closest friends are victims of mammary. So, I welcome breast talk with male occupants.

This afternoon I discussed arousal with man breast. Guys just aren't scared to flaunt those meat patties. I thought guys would be discrete or slightly ashamed. Nope. They want you to lick, suck and bite it. Something I could never do, but some of these hos LOVE that shit..I guess. A little part of me would die at the consideration. I rather be competitive. My cup runneth over. So, I am committed to chest slap-boxing with some of my endowed friends.

No hands, elbows, don't touch the face.

http://www.yesterdayland.com/retrotalk/userfiles/manboobs.jpg :|

(0) Comments

Post a Comment