Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I have a love for those 50+

I enjoy their slow and wobbled movement, their glasses, the men's slacks and the women's cute little outfits. I like the loose feel of their skin and the usual 'old person hairstyle,' the dressing for comfort in those funny looking wedge-like shoes.

There's just something timeless to me there. There's not a scale of cute with old people, you're just fucking old. I like that.

I think it began when I learned about crystallized knowledge in a Psychology class (Google it). I was so intrigued by it, that I took the concept further in my mind. I put older people on this pedestal because crystallized knowledge increases as you age. They got all them crystals lol.

Intelligence is one of my weaknesses so it catered to that part of me. Not that I find old people attractive, intelligence is - old people are just like the chosen ones.

AARP is more organized than anyone too. I can't wait until I'm old and I can join that. I'll make up gang colors and write letters to senators signed 'Old and Tired.' I wanna be retired and a certified cat lady with 1 pitbull. If I still have dreads they'd be long as shit too. So exciting.

I never get why people are so afraid of old age, besides the death thing. However, "you only scared to die when you ain't living right, man."

To those afraid of wrinkles... wrinkles can be cute as shit. But I'm artistic and I like stretch marks and chankles as well...obviously not the typical opinion, lol.

To old people, ya'll so great. I love you all who aren't just generally assholes and mean harm. :)

(0) Comments

Post a Comment